The Atlantic Way trail - Old Orchard Beach, Maine

I'm not sure which is more disappointing, the fact that I wrote this blog way back in April and didn't post it or the fact that I've been away from my blog for so long. Let's just say, I haven't put the right priorities in the forefront lately :) Hopefully I'm about to make that change.

Between Saco and Old Orchard Beach there is this sweet little trail tucked away that leads into nowhereland but nonetheless is a nice little hike if you're looking for swamp birds or to just clear your mind for a few minutes. On this particular semi spring day, I found lots of Palm Warblers deep in the woods who were happy to pose for some pictures (wait until you see these below!) and even had a Kestrel swing by to say hi. 

I really need some more days like this! It's been way too long. 





















Comments