Putting myself in Time Out

Well, this weekend was a whirlwind experience - again. After driving down to Medford Saturday for the NEFC Soccer Tournament, we went to Taunton Massachusetts Sunday to finish it off. I drove all the way down 95 to 93, through Boston - Tunnel and all - down to 24 then to the 495 with no accidents, no crying, no swearing, no getting off the wrong exit - just lots of sweaty palms, talking to myself, one old guy giving me the finger and lots of reminding the boys how much I hate driving on the interstate. The team ended their reign in 1rst place with a tough loss to a rough Rhode Island team and finished the weekend 1-1-1. 

Last weekend was spent in Hollingston, Mass where we went 2-1 and missed the finals by one goal differential point. This is going to be a team to watch coming up! So impressed!

Anyway - two weekends of driving for soccer means no time for 'my kind' of adventures so the well is a little dry. I'm going to take a few days off while I'm 'Under Construction' to come up with some blogs. If you follow me on Facebook, I'll be posting some previous blogs for reading enjoyment. Otherwise, I'll be back soon!

Photo Courtesy of Sam, as I taught him how to use my camera. I think the image is fitting. 

Comments