Bob and Weave....

The Carolina Wren that has decided to make our back yard his home this winter is intriguing and cracking me up. His bob and weave technique to finding food and keeping an eye out for predators just kills me. He pops up then disappears and reappears, with his tail and jerked movements reminding me of someone with a nervous tick or ADHD. Or better yet - of the red squirrel. He's pretty hard to keep track of. 

Thanks for putting out new suet, I was getting a little hungry

I can't eat in public, so I'll be right back

You can't see me right? Over here? You can? hmmm

How about now?

If I just jump as high as I can..... I wonder if I can fly..

Bombs away!

Comments

  1. My goodness He's a lively little chap, but you still managed to get a good image.
    All the best Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these adorable wrens. Great series!! Thank you for linking up to Saturday's Critters. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrens are one of my favs too ...they always nest here on the farm ~ come on Spring !
    I popped over from Saturdays Critters .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every bird has a story. Wonderful series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun to watch, I'm sure! Love your captions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment