Rebuilding Trust - My birdies are coming back

So less than a week into rebuilding the backyard into a bird paradise, I got pretty much half of the old crew back. Right now I'm missing the cardinals, mourning doves, downy woodpecker, bluejays and juncos. They will find their way soon enough - although I could wait for the bluejays. :) And the cat is SO HAPPY to have BirdTV back.


White Breasted Nuthatch

Tufted Titmouse

My Favorites!

"I'm just cleaning up what those stupid birds drop"

Black Capped Chickadee

Female Hairy woodpecker

Carolina Wren

Goldfinch

Comments

  1. Does your cat make those funny chirping meows at the birds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute variety of yardbirds. You see much of the same birds I have here.. I love the cute nuthatches.. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. geodescent - he DOES! And chatters too - I'll see if I can get him on video for you. He's hilarious. And eileeninmd, I can't wait for the red breasted nuthatches to come back, they are the funniest. I still have heart tugs for the Titmouse family though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment