Christmas

Winter immediately set in after I returned home from my whirlwind trip to Tennessee. Our first good storm packed a bit of a punch, with winds and snow and dumping 13" on my front lawn. 

At least I knew it was going to be a white Christmas. 

This year where Thanksgiving fell on the last week of November, I lost a week due to the trip, we had back to back snowstorms, the boy had figured all that Santa stuff out, he decided he wanted a bed upgrade for his present and well - the season kind of lost it's appeal. At least I decorated! It's past us now and next year is a whole different ball game - we've decided to pretend that the boy believes in the magic of Christmas.







I wish I knew how old this thing was, and I can't believe I still have that santa skewer too



Comments

Post a Comment