Sometimes all it takes is a little time alone

This mom hasn't had 5 minutes to herself in a very long time. Today, I spent a little time re-connecting with myself, the Eastern Trail and my camera. It was selfish and fabulous all at the same time, and I enjoyed ever minute of solitude I had. 



Crackles

Cormorant


Winterberries

Crabapples

Bitterwseet, not ready yet!


Snapdragons


The Yellow-Rumped Warblers were everywhere today!



Poison Ivy, past it's prime





Looks like a long winter headed our way! 





Came across a flock of white-throated sparrows too












House Finch eating berries 







Comments

  1. Renee these are just gorgeous ..love birds and berries together!
    I have to say though I an insanely jealous , I love those berries!
    That last one I really like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. REN! I do soooo love your pictures! Glad you were able to get a few moments of alone time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment