When you're a 40 something single mother of a teen with lots of ambition, you find yourself in all kinds of interesting adventures and situations. Come back to laugh at us any time you feel the need, heaven knows where we'll be doing what next. Here you can expect a few words, a lot of images and hopefully ideas on what you can do for your next adventure.

If you're looking for something specific that we've done or a place that we've been, use the Search Box feature to search our blog.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Song Sparrows


I have a pair of Song Sparrows nesting somewhere in the back yard. Eventually, like I do with everything else - I'll figure it out. It might be too late by the time I do, but I will. They live up to their namesake, singing almost all the time, filling the air with their sweet sounds. They aren't easy to chase down and get photographs of either - don't they know who I am! I was lucky on this particular day though, this one stopped long enough to pose.

As long as they keep singing, I know my yard is a happy place for them. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...