The Days in May....

Well, I made it. I made it through training, another birthday, mother's day, opening ceremonies for baseball and allergy season. May has been a rather interesting but successful month for me (thank goodness), but I'm not going to sit here and brag about it - except for the part where I pulled out the lawn mower and it started right up. That makes me a very happy girl. 


Happy Spring - pics from the 'Foreside.


The lilacs blossomed for the first time ever

Remember the Lawnmower man? Yeah - this is my version, and yes, those are my Bogs 



My earliest Bluebird babe hatch ever

And they are already pin-feathered and getting big quick

♥ Growing too quickly

Another successful trip to the trout pond!

My cute new birdhouse that will probably never get used. Looks good though.

My Mother's Day present, a beautiful new Azelea

Back yard iz fun mum! Chase me!

A touch of sun

Monkeys in the back woods

Comments

  1. I love this one, and so glad you got blossoms on your lilac tree!!
    Great introduction to spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment