Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens trip - The Children's Garden

After browsing through the Water Gardens, we worked our way over to the Children's Garden. We were greeted by long bench swings and plenty of lawn space for little ones to roam around. The paths wound through beautiful flower beds, frog ponds, bridges and cute little areas for kids (and adults) to play. Well, you can see for yourself below. :)


"The Maze"

Collosic Fossils!




McGregor's Garden!

Oh, he found water again!




He called these "Horton Hears a Who Christmas Trees" and was so excited!


He was pretty jazzed to find this almost fully formed frog in the pond















Pitcher Plants! I haven't seen any of these since I was a kid!















HA!


Comments

  1. Hey Ney...I don't know where to begin....it's amazing...and I see they hava a pump just like grammie's...diffently a visit!!
    I want to live in that little village maybe in the Gnome Depot!!lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment