When you're a 40 something single mother of a teen with lots of ambition, you find yourself in all kinds of interesting adventures and situations. Come back to laugh at us any time you feel the need, heaven knows where we'll be doing what next. Here you can expect a few words, a lot of images and hopefully ideas on what you can do for your next adventure.

If you're looking for something specific that we've done or a place that we've been, use the Search Box feature to search our blog.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A quick hello


Whoa - he looks like me in the mornings. :)

Wanted to drop a line to say that yes, I'm still alive and all. The weather is dreary - rain, fog and chilly days seem to be the theme lately. I have to admit, it's better than snow. The monkey and I haven't had a chance for many adventures, Baseball has started and being 'Team Mom' I have my hands full letting everyone know when the practices are and learning kids names. Thank goodness I already knew most of the team. Soccer starts this weekend too, so pretty soon I'm not sure what my life will look like. I just know that when it's bed time, that kid will sleep. There is a method to my madness. Back soon, I have a jaunt around Mackworth Island with GG to tell you about!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...