Mighty Hill - Our new snowboarding friends

Monkey met some people the last time he went to Mighty Hill with his father and I heard all about this guy. He was 'so cool' because he had a snowboard and was willing to teach monkey how but his father was had said no. Well, he showed up today and when the monkey asked his response was "the board is in my truck little guy, if your mom says it's ok and you go get it you can ride it".

Of course the monkey ran to get it. And I said yes. I think I see a snowboard purchase in our near future.

Talking 'Gary' into letting him borrow the board

Oh jeez, he looked way too comfortable

Ok, this is how you strap them on...

Heading him off down the hill.... Go buddy!

"You got it, keep your arms out!" Everyone is watching, I would have been so nervous!

Ummm, I don't think that's how it's done - first diggah



Monkey wasn't the only one trying for the first time...


Getting more and more confident

Getting help taking the strap off from one of the big boys












Yes Grammie, he had to try it too..

He didn't get far... :)


Saying thanks and goodbye - hoping next weekend they can go at it again

Comments

  1. Oh, the bravery of youth... but then again, that one dude didn't look so young! I am so chicken when it comes to things like this. Go Monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ney...I want to see him grow up "please"!!
    He is going to brake his neck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little girl in purple and plaid is the same age as the monkey - lol. So yeah, he's young and the body is still flexible so I would rather he does it now than when he's older!

    Jayne - he's not... in his 30's and teaching the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment