Common Redpolls - a Buxton Backyard first

A flock of Common Redpolls have arrived in the back yard and so far, refused to leave. They appreciate my feeders, and I appreciate their happy little faces and cranberry red hats as they come to the back porch in droves. I hope you enjoy as much as I have been! :)


A handsome male shows off his bright red cap and rosy chest

They love my flat feeders

Yo! Babe! Whatchu lookin' at?

  
"Look at all those birds - I can't even get in for my favorite red nut thingies."
"And they've just about wiped this feeder out!"

"If you can't beat em', join em'!"









"Goodness! They sure can clean things out for such small birds!"

"Small? I'm not small!"


"Umm, I hate to be a bother, but can you please refill that feeder up there? Thanks!"

Comments

  1. LOVE those little raspberry splashes on their heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ney...Oooooh... there sure is a bunch of them... and so darn cute!!
    Glad you got to have some new visitors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jayne and GG - I love having these little guys around, they are adorable! They definitely add a splash of color and activity to the back yard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment