The Nutchatch couple

I love my Red Breasted Nuthatches, they are so comical - funny acting and oh so expressionable. I've been forced to watch them from afar until this weekend, they have suddenly decided that there is nothing to fear by using the birdfeeders off the back porch. I guess it was easier than fighting with the squirrels and blue jays!

Mrs. Nuthatch came first. She wouldn't even let the Titmouse family scare her away!

A great comparison between Mr. & Mrs. Nuthatch - she on the left and he on the right

Mr. Nuthatch - what a handsome fellow!

Hey lady! Great seeds!

Nice place you got here...

Suet too? Great! We'll be back for supper!

Comments

  1. I've only had a Red-breasted once, but have plenty of the White-breasted lovlies! What great shots Renee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment