Happy New Year!

I had to work on New Years Eve. Not just a usual shift, but I was on call until 8:00 pm. I had worked out a deal with Bubster's mom that if she would watch the Monkey during the day I would keep Bubster overnight.

Of course she agreed.

To say that these best friends were excited at the prospect of staying up half the night together on the biggest night of the year is an understatement. They were so excited they were worried about not being awake to watch the ball drop at 6:00 pm. I wasn't sure they would make it.

Now, if only they could have slept until noon.



Glowstick art

Move over Picasso

Sparklers

The mad scientist


Confetti time!



Next....Video games

Soda!

Break dancing

Wooo!

The wax figure starts the countdown

Happy New Year!

"We made it"

And I thought I was excited for the new year to start!

Paying up - I lost the bet. I figured they would pass out well before midnight!

Comments

  1. Hey Ney...are you sure those two didn't get a few nips out of you bottle????
    Looks like they had a great time!!
    Those two should have plenty of great memories !!
    Those glow sticks are cool,and Dick...is he still alive ...is he propped up preserved....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will admit to letting them have half a gulp, they thought they were so cool until they tried it and both said "YUCK!"

    Could you understand what Dick Clark was saying? I swear, he sounds like he has a mouthfull of mothballs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment