A few minutes off the back porch

Mrs. Nuthatch, just prior to deciding the back porch wasn't all that bad...

"I've always wanted to try pole dancing...."

One happy little Chickadee

Just hanging around

Is that a.... hammer? Oh dear Lord, what is he up to now?!

I got the hammer away from him, he decided to go cut trees instead.

I added old Christmas tree parts to the back porch for extra 'cover'

My baby girl

Looks like someone has been roosting in the Chickadee house....

The Pileated's favorite lunch place

Comments

  1. Love your "Pileated Tree!" The monkey with a hammer...lolol! Oh, my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ney...pole dancing ..huh!! : }}
    No wonder you exasperated at the end of the day yesterday...but I just love the Monkeys determination!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment