A short n' sweet update

There isn't much to report lately, I've been busy working and carting the Monkey to various games and practices. No complaints, it keeps us out of trouble. The temps here have been a little on the bitter side making life difficult for my feathered friends. The Titmouse family has been very faithful to our feeders as well as the squirrels and it's hard to keep them filled, a bag of seed is definitely on my shopping list for today. It's also too cold for fun adventures so it's time to stick inside. On the docket today? Side mirrors and an inspection sticker for the car. I know, right? Hold me back. Perhaps it will be worth posting later. :)


I've decided to call the entire Titmouse family 'Timmy'. Here, Timmy sits in the warm morning sun.

Mr. C was as handsome as could be in the morning sun, digging for what leftovers he could find.

Monkey made this suet feeder at school, we'll hang it out after the threat of rain is gone.

Comments

  1. Hey Nay...your cardinal is beautiful there in the morning sun!!
    That's cute that they made them at school,very cute..I bet he was all proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved the tufted titmouse and you got such a wonderful photo of him! Love the bird feeder too - I'm sure the woodpeckers will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment