Happy 9th Birthday to the Monkey, a belated post

Monkey turned 9 on June 24th at 7:45 am. He woke me up with enough advance notice to I wouldn't miss the timing of his official 'Happy Birthday'. I haven't thrown him an official 'party' since he turned one. Instead, I let him pick out presents equivalant to what I would have spent on for a party - makes more sense to me. Then we spend the day doing something fun together - this year it was at Sebago Lake. That is, right after we had birthday cake for breakfast. ♥

Hard to believe how quickly the time has flown.


Breakfast cake!




Nine week old Monkey and a much younger looking mom!

Mom and Monkey again, he's about 8 months in this picture

My big boy, practically all grown up. ♥

Comments

  1. Tears in my eyes...lump in my throat...so proud to be Grammie to this adorable now handsome 9yr. old!! Good going Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think I had a good teacher. ♥

    If anyone wants to pitch in to the 'feed the monkey' fund, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment