When you're a 40 something single mother of a teen with lots of ambition, you find yourself in all kinds of interesting adventures and situations. Come back to laugh at us any time you feel the need, heaven knows where we'll be doing what next. Here you can expect a few words, a lot of images and hopefully ideas on what you can do for your next adventure.

If you're looking for something specific that we've done or a place that we've been, use the Search Box feature to search our blog.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday to the Monkey, a belated post

Monkey turned 9 on June 24th at 7:45 am. He woke me up with enough advance notice to I wouldn't miss the timing of his official 'Happy Birthday'. I haven't thrown him an official 'party' since he turned one. Instead, I let him pick out presents equivalant to what I would have spent on for a party - makes more sense to me. Then we spend the day doing something fun together - this year it was at Sebago Lake. That is, right after we had birthday cake for breakfast. ♥

Hard to believe how quickly the time has flown.


Breakfast cake!




Nine week old Monkey and a much younger looking mom!

Mom and Monkey again, he's about 8 months in this picture

My big boy, practically all grown up. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...