The last seven days, pictorially.

Here's the short of it - these are pictures from the past week.... enjoy!

I am hiding behind my diguise, you cannot tell I am a Cardinal, no?

Please tell me noone is looking at him?! How embarassing!

Fine. Go tell your mother, I don't care.

So many blueberry blossoms! I'm looking forward to fresh muffins!

The leaf clutter is greening up!

Grrrrr - at least he's not drinking milk out of the carton.

I don't even have anything funny to add - it's just funny by itself.

Do you think you can shut the sprinkler system off please?

A first-year Baltimore Oriole helps himself to the oranges

Minor enhancements were made. :)

Monkey's catching debut


Slammit buddy!

Comments

  1. Get shot of the dve landind on the bird bath!! The blackbird looks like some sort of space ship the position he is in!! And what about that kid eating ice cream out of the carton---does he take after His Grandmother or what!! He looks cold the hair on his legs are standing out!!! :~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment from above is a test!! The "Yes" e-mail says "'only great minds" can read misplace letters in a spelling of a word!!! I have past my test (orage is really orange) how about you???? :~} :~}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment