When you're a 40 something single mother of a teen with lots of ambition, you find yourself in all kinds of interesting adventures and situations. Come back to laugh at us any time you feel the need, heaven knows where we'll be doing what next. Here you can expect a few words, a lot of images and hopefully ideas on what you can do for your next adventure.

If you're looking for something specific that we've done or a place that we've been, use the Search Box feature to search our blog.

Monday, May 10, 2010

The last seven days, pictorially.

Here's the short of it - these are pictures from the past week.... enjoy!

I am hiding behind my diguise, you cannot tell I am a Cardinal, no?

Please tell me noone is looking at him?! How embarassing!

Fine. Go tell your mother, I don't care.

So many blueberry blossoms! I'm looking forward to fresh muffins!

The leaf clutter is greening up!

Grrrrr - at least he's not drinking milk out of the carton.

I don't even have anything funny to add - it's just funny by itself.

Do you think you can shut the sprinkler system off please?

A first-year Baltimore Oriole helps himself to the oranges

Minor enhancements were made. :)

Monkey's catching debut


Slammit buddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...