Indigo Bunting Encounters

Sitting on the back porch - which seems to be my 'in thing to do' now that it's getting so nice out - all was quiet and peaceful. So quiet that I didn't even hear him lit on the branch directly over the pan feeder. It was his color that caught my eye - minus a chestnut colored chest it could only be one bird. The female had been haunting around the feeders since the previous week but the male had been elusive.... until now.

I have such a colorful backyard.





 Ummm, Miss? Excuse me - ahem... do you have any more of the black oil sunflower seeds?

Comments

  1. Hey! That chipmunk looks just like me!!!!! I don't remember signing a model release for you for that either! I'm so jealous of your Indigo shots I could just, just, just........!!!!! You may find me lurking in your back yard. Don't be alarmed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Robin, and to think I thought I could get away with it!

    You can come sit on my back porch with me - never a dull moment around here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment