Happy Easter to you!

I have to thank God for dying on the cross for my sins, and for giving me what I have. Even if what I have likes to wake up at 5:00 am on Holiday mornings. Well, most mornings.

There were three eggs on the doorstep. Note there is one on my windshield too. He's also wearing his new Easter socks, courtesy of the Bunny.

What time I started the coffee pot this morning. I made him stay in my bed for 1/2 an hour to make sure he wasn't up eating chocolate.

He found 14 eggs, here he is checking out the booty



Some of the candy left by the bunny in the house

I feel the need to make a confession. The 'inside Easter bunny' is you-know-who. The 'outside Easter bunny' is really my crazies across the street. As rough as they are, they delight in peppering my lawn with eggs for the monkey to search for. Monkey has no clue still, and I would prefer to keep it that way. I love where I live.

Comments

  1. ...sounds like you have wonderful neighbors!! Hope you had a Happy, Happy Easter (uggh for the getting up early, though!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment