I'm alive, and obviously doing way too much thinking.....

Well, I think the last prognosis was right on the money. The antibiotics seem to have taken ahold of the creeping crud that had filtered into my system and is proceeding to kick it's butt. I actually went to the bank, the store, filled/cleaned out the feeders, took a shower and a walk and didn't keel over from the exertion. I've actually picked up around the house a little.... bit..... at..... a...... time. Well, in between working on the devil puzzle I have going now - so much for my six in six days record! I've been working on this one for two days and still have the sky to finish - it's KILLER! Back to the illness, I have to admit I'm a little afraid of going back to work - call me a wimp but just what little I did today did wipe me out. I know it was only pneumonia but this breathing thing is kinda hard. I suppose, God only gives you as much as you can handle, right? Well, all the down time gave me a chance to figure some things out:
  • Exactly how I want to spend my tax returns (camera, riding lawnmower and pay off some debt)
  • A basic setup and locations for my Bluebird houses
  • Landscaping for the 'field side' of my property (to include two Donald Wyman apple trees!)
  • How much it would cost to replace my back porch
  • The addition I would add to the house when I won the lottery
  • Getting myself totally on the mend so I can go out and get some new adventures under my belt! I can't believe ANYONE is hitting my blog with all this boring wimpering and whining going on!

I'm going to leave you with a Spotted Sandpiper, I haven't posted summer stuff in a few weeks! :)


Popham Beach beauty from a few years back

Comments

  1. Beautiful composition of the Spotted Sandpiper!

    We all must whimper and whine once in a while. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment