When you're a 40 something single mother of a teen with lots of ambition, you find yourself in all kinds of interesting adventures and situations. Come back to laugh at us any time you feel the need, heaven knows where we'll be doing what next. Here you can expect a few words, a lot of images and hopefully ideas on what you can do for your next adventure.

If you're looking for something specific that we've done or a place that we've been, use the Search Box feature to search our blog.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

There's Scarlet - where's Rhett?

Continuing on my journey through last summer's pictures......

Along with my brilliant Bluebird blue, Cardinal Red and Oriole orange, I also have a very handsome Scarlet Tanager who frequents my back yard. Momma Tanager likes to pick at the bugs in the dirt pile behind the house, but won't sit still long enough for me to take a picture of. They maintain a nest across the street from my place, I believe in the big pine. Nothing like a flash of scarlet flittering through the sky!





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...