Snow day - December 9th

Ok, so I'm a few days late to report. Wednesday was the first substantial snowfall for the winter season, enough so to call off school for half the countryside. I got the notification that SAD6 had closed shortly before 6:00 am and looked out the window - not a stitch of snow to be seen. Monkey clambered into my bed and I gave him the grave news - he just about exploded with happiness.

It started around 7:00 am and didn't let up until after we went to bed. By 3:00 in the afternoon, we easily had ten inches of white stuff - then it turned over to rain. And rain it did - absolutely pouring at times. Thanks goodness my crazies across the street plowed up the drive a few turns!

Manboob guy: "you want me to run a pass up your driveway?"
Me: "Um, not really. Of course I do you stupid idiot! Do you think I enjoy shoveling?" (ok, that's what I was thinking in my head)
Me - really this time: "That would be heavenly! Thank you SO MUCH!"

Monkey spent more time outside than inside and saturated three entire sets of outerwear (snow pants, jackets, hats, mittens/gloves). He loved every minute of it, as did I.






































Exhausted.

Comments