Rain, rain go away.....

It's pouring out, ridiculously so. The dog wants to go out and I'm trying to get her to wait until it slows down a bit. Her favorite rainy day trick is to come back inside saturated and jump on my bed. It's never fun to try to sleep with wet dog smell embedded in the comforter.

It's my weekend off, the boy is with his father. I was hoping for a nice weekend, now it's just a washout. I wanted to bird or hike a little - not now! I took all the Christmas decorations down yesterday so the house looks huge with all the extra space. All that's left to do now is laundry and roast a chicken. Maybe I'll make this a relax and nap in the chair day. I have to keep telling myself that at least it's not 90 degrees out! I would love to see a real rainbow right about now, and at least I don't have 3 feet of snow to shovel.


Comments

  1. Weather and commitments have been against me and going birding for a while too! Soggy up here as well....Grrr. Maybe in 2010.... Enjoy your bird pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and am so happy I did as it sounds as if we share much in common! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment