When you're a 40 something single mother of a teen with lots of ambition, you find yourself in all kinds of interesting adventures and situations. Come back to laugh at us any time you feel the need, heaven knows where we'll be doing what next. Here you can expect a few words, a lot of images and hopefully ideas on what you can do for your next adventure.

If you're looking for something specific that we've done or a place that we've been, use the Search Box feature to search our blog.

Monday, December 21, 2009

An Ode to the Solstice

Dear Mr. Solstice, please bring back the light?
I really don't feel up for much of a fight.

See, the darkness it comes just a bit too early,
I have to admit that I'm getting quite surly.

I've been oh so patient to wait for this day
It seemed like years, Lord don't take it away!

From here on out, may daylight be longer
Give the sun a boost so it's rays get stronger

Give me the strength too, since winter takes forever
To keep my mind, body and soul working together.




Yes - that was my little peom and my picture as well. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...