Pine Point Co-Op - January 7th

Leaving the Eastern trail behind me, I moved on down to the Pine Point Co-Op. The lack os wind was far more evidenced in the bay than it had been on the trail. It was so calm that it was almost unnerving, I don't think I've ever seen it so calm there. From here I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Here I saw Long Tailed ducks, Common Eiders, Herring Gulls, Black-Backed Gulls, Icelantic Gulls, Common Loons, Common Goldeneye, Buffleheads, Mockingbirds, Cardinals, Chickadees and three seals. And a bunch of gossipie old men drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes and discussing the weather.








Comments

  1. Hi Ney....I love these of the boatsin the harbous they just scream ..costal Maine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sense a 2013 Calendar for Christmas next yer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment