Taking the dog for a ride

Monkey was visiting a friend, I wasn't due to pick him up for a hour or so and the dog kept using mental telepathy on me "Take me for a ride.... take me for a ride... take me for a ride.....". Alright already! I packed up the camera and loaded her in the truck.

Canadian Geese muddling in the flooded fields off County Road

A pair of Hooded Mergansers in the stream off Dunnell Road

Geese on the ice - Stickey River

Stickey River Canadians

"Honk!"

I'm pretty sure this was a pickerel....

Wood Ducks coming in for a landing


Ahh, what a beautiful sunset! Taken from atop the hill on Rt 114 in Gorham

Comments

  1. Big points for correctly identifying the pictured waterfowl and not simply calling them "ducks". HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ney ...beautiful....where are the photos of the dog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day for photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment