Stress? What stress?

This is how my Monday was (oh, I hope the pictures work!):


I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.....

Not sure what my problem was, but it was definitely a problem. It wasn't so much that nothing was going right, it was more that there was so much going and not enough time to get it all done. I haven't been like that in a l o n g time and it was a little uncomfortable. We have so many changes and 'hurry up and waits' and work to do with a small crew and I think it's finally getting to me. I still think that the corporate world is really a test for pharmaceutical companies to see how much people can take before they crack and need medication.

I just couldn't wait to get home and watch the bluebirds trying to pick out a nestbox.

This morning I realized that we have nothing to really stress about. Stress? We should watch our feathered friends for a stress lesson...

They never eat a meal without watching for something looking to eat them. And they have to look sideways! Stress is a bluebird trying to take over the nestbox a chickadee spent days building a nest in. They have to fly millions of miles to get to a warm place to survive the winter. Those who stay behind have to survive freezing temperatures. Stress is when that woman doesn't fill the feeder and they have to find food on their own. Stress is when a raptor drops from the sky and carries off your mate who was feeding right next to you. Stress is trying to fly across the highway. I could go on and on and on.

What am I whining about? My life is pretty easy, hopefully my Tuesday is too.


Comments